Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This and That

The Teen Choice Awards are on right now. I watched long enough to watch Jesse McCarthy and Mischa Barton present the "It Girl" award to Alexis Bleidel. Now I know the latter is one of the Gilmore Girls, but who the hell are the other two? Again I'm completely baffled, but at least I'm old enough to chalk it up to being out of touch rather than being hopelessly square, although I'm probably right on both counts.

The production of Sweeney Todd I'm working on as a PA is going all right. I still resent the utter elite-ness given off by the theatre actors, but still find enough to keep me busy otherwise. There was a party the other day at someone's house that I found out about after the fact that's made me pretty cheesed off though. Have I mentioned how much I hate actors?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets