Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Recent News


So, the family get-together was fun, if not terribly aggravating -- people get unusually tense in my family when it comes to organizing parties. I just hung out with Kerr and Johnny for the most part, but I did sit in when the choir was here, and to hear a few of messer. Levy's stories -- FYI: he and the director of "The Man" didn't get along.

There was a bit of a fuss when word got out that Justice League was coming out on DVD but it wasn't going to be widescreen. In the three or four days since that announcement, Warner Home Video rescinded and said that everything from season two on would be WS. I'm okay with that though -- season one wasn't real widescreen anyway.

My column wasn't in the latest Cut and Print, nor have I heard back from Jake about my mini-interview with Eugene. I suspect something's off with my email, but I'll keep trying to get through.

Anyway, I'll check back soon. Have a good day.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets