Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's up?

Not much to say. Haven't been up to much lately. Met with my therapist on Tuesday, went by the comic shop on Wednesday, went to London on Thursday, saw the psychiatrist at my doctor's office on Friday, and got a haircut today. Not a bad week, I suppose, but I've still been feeling pretty down lately. With Kerr in BC and my friends all seemingly working 16 hours a day, I've been feeling pretty lonely lately. Hope my mood picks up with the new anti-depressants I was prescribed, but in the meantime I'm about a 4 on a scale from 1 to 10.

Kerr's birthday is this Wednesday. I got a package off to him last week and it should be there in time for the big day. He's pretty low-key about all that, but I hope he likes the stuff. Got him one of those Transformers that looks like a real car, so that's pretty cool.

I did talk to John last night and he sent me this video he made the other day. He only spent ten or fifteen minutes on it and doesn't want it getting out there, but since no one visits my blog anyway, it's okay. If you do stumble upon my blog, hope you like it.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets