Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi there.

I was writing a long post about what I'm watching on TV nowadays, and it got erased. Still figured I'd leave something here since I haven't written a good post in a little while. I guess I point was a lot of my favorite shows are off the air now -- Arrested Development, Alias, Stella, Justice League Unlimited, and Veronica Mars, for example -- and, amid much apprehension, I was able to find a quartet of new series -- Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Bionic Woman, and Dirty Sexy Money -- to ably fill the void.

And let me tell you, it was a really great post. And long too. I was barely half way through, and we're talking like, six paragraphs. A real kick the balls, is what that is. Oh well.

By the way, I don't know if I mentioned I'm now a writer for the
Marvel Appendix website, having contributed two profiles so far, with two waiting to be added. The site is run by one of the guys who handles the Official Marvel Universe Handbooks for Marvel, and some of the contributors to the site have also written for the books, so it's a little daunting and nerve-wracking, but I'm enjoying it. I mean, they haven't said my stuff sucks so far, which, you know, is a good thing.

Anyway, here's a funny picture for some additional filler. Bye for now, then.


No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets