Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Well, geez...

If the last few issues of Spider-Man weren't indication of the dissolution of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's twenty year marriage (which is, like, five years in comic time), this comment from writer J. Michael Straczynski seems to spell things out:
"In the current storyline, there's a lot that I don't agree with, and I made this very clear to everybody within shouting distance at Marvel, especially Joe. I'll be honest: there was a point where I made the decision, and told Joe, that I was going to take my name off the last two issues of the OMD arc."
Thanks, I guess, to the Comics Should be Good guys to pointing this out.

I don't know... I liked them as a married couple. Guess there were enough higher-ups at Marvel who felt otherwise though.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets