Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not much to say, really...

My new year started with me sleeping more hours than usual. I went to bed at a decent hour but wasn't able to get out of bed until six pm or so. A few days later I came to realize my over-sleeping was the warning sign I'd caught a cold, only I didn't get this until I was laid out in bed Saturday morning with a 104 degree temperature. Was feeling better Sunday evening and into Monday. Went to see my therapist Tuesday, didn't really feel up to getting out until yesterday though. Went to a few places and out to dinner with a few of the guys. Hoping to get down to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

I can't really think of a whole lot else to comment on. Which is kind of crummy when you're trying to keep people interested in reading your blog. The Daily Show is back on TV though. That's pretty good.


No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets