Monday, April 14, 2008

So, it was my birthday

I'd been feeling a little better over the past few days and looking forward to my birthday allowed the possibility of something great happening that would make me feel great. Didn't quite work out like I'd hoped -- got a few nice things, but mostly stuff I'd bought for myself. Went out for dinner with John, Edmond, and Kerr to Boston Pizza. Felt pretty crummy going in, but better afterwards. Still feeling down but better than I was. Birthday wasn't all that I was hoping it'd be, but I guess I've got to stop getting too excited about things since that usually results in me feeling down when it doesn't pan out. You think I'd know by now, but there you go.

Sorry for the depressing message. Here's a couple of pictures of cute animals to lighten things up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets