Friday, September 19, 2008

Been Feeling a Little Bowling Ball-ish

I was hoping to pop in here the other day, but found myself feeling unexpectedly run-down and lethargic on Wednesday. After sleeping more than usual, I woke up Thursday feeling a little congested. I note that, unless I've mentioned it before, I have really bad allergies. Like the kind that, when I get hit pretty hard, it's the equivalent of having the worst kind of flu bug. I'm allergic to pollen, ragweed, dander, cut grass, cats, dairy products, and am particularly sensitive to flowers, perfumes and colognes, and cheap cigarettes.

So yesterday, while seeing my dietitian, I started getting so congested it was like I'd been hit upside the head by a bowling ball and stuck in a fog. On the way home I swung by the comic shop to get my books and without realizing it forgot to get a few titles (in my haze I can't recall if I just somehow missed them or if they'd sold out by that point). After trying to keep productive while tilting my head back so I wasn't sniffling every five seconds, I passed out, waking up long enough during the night to catch the Daily Show, before waking up this morning. Feeling much better now, even if that cloudy numbness hasn't subsided. At least I can actually breathe now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why cheap cigarettes? All cigarettes have a smell of their own. We sell lots of different popular brands at cheap prices, www.tobaccoking.co.uk if they all smelled or tasted the same there would be no point in having choice.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets