Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hot and Heavy

I'm referring to the weather, sadly. In any case it's been extremely hot and humid lately. I made the mistake of walking home from Theatre Aquarius, where I'll be helping out for their upcoming August production of a period piece whose name escapes me, and I was so tired by the time I got home I thought I was going to pass out. I must have only been out in the actual sun for ten minutes or so, but I skin felt like it was roasting. I even started to get a headache, and my shirt was soaked. But aside from that it was fine, I guess.

More Infinite Crisis books out tomorrow. I gave a copy of the Countdown book to Edmond -- hopefully he'll enjoy it and want to read more. Anything to push comics on my friends so I'm not the lone comic-nerd in the group.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets