Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Youtube on "Ghetto Man"

I was browsing some of the comments people made to the Legend of the Superheroes "Ghetto Man" segment on Youtube (covered in an earlier post as seen here). Some of them are pretty idiotic, but a few are pretty funny, and since it's easier to copy stuff than come up with something on my own, here we go.


"It plays like a Mad TV skit. But it's not."


"Ed McMahon had a rigorous process in selecting scripts in the late 1970s. I believe it was called the "If-it-lands-on-my-desk-I'll-DO-it!" System (TM)."


"Oh, dear lord. Did he just smack asses with Batman?"


"I can't believe Batman would agree to be a part of this racist s**t."


"If Malcolm X was alive in 1978, this would kill him!"


And my personal favorite:


"I was pissed when they killed off Ghetto Man in the comics..."



"KARRREEEEEEEMMMM!"


Awful. Just awful.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets