Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Back Online

My internet's been down for the past week, but it's up and running now. Haven't got a whole lot to say... Been keeping busy. Was going to go tobogganing with my friends, but they got drunk and played Guitar Hero instead. Watched the Super Bowl, fell asleep half way through. Went to see Juno and really enjoyed it -- it was a really satisfying film, with very real and extraordinarily well-written characters. Just a solid film.


Great poster too. I've been getting movie posters lately -- Naked Gun, There's Something About Mary -- and I really like the Juno poster. Might get it. Don't have the wall-space for it, but it's pretty sharp, all the same. Can't really think of much else to write about. Haven't been writing as much as I'd like to lately, but I'm hoping to get back into that and keep busy. Hope I have more to write about next time I remember I have a blog.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets