Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi there.

Still not feeling too good. Had a good day last Sunday -- I went to an Indigo book store with a couple of friends and got a few things to read and a Starbucks coffee. Had a nice dinner afterwards and even won a toy from a claw machine game. It's kind of been mixed since. Was riding the good day into the week, but it just got crummier after. My grandmother woke up with a sore back that got progressively worse until she had to go to the hospital. I spent about three hours with her and effectively screwed up my back on an uncomfortable chair in the process. Didn't sleep well last night and woke up aching and with a headache today. Still, the new episode of the Spider-Man cartoon wasn't bad, so there's that. Not feeling too good still. Hoping things get better, but I'm not overly optimistic. I think I need to get a new anti-depressant prescribed. I'm seeing my therapist on Thursday, so I'll bring it up then.

Anyway, hope to have more upbeat things to report on next time.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets