Friday, March 14, 2008

My Comforts This Week

Haven't been feeling too good lately. The whole business with my computer and a few bad days have brought me down and I haven't been able to get myself back up again. Hoping to have a good day this weekend to bring me up, but I'm getting by with what I have.


Coke Zero is pretty good -- tastes like regular Coke, but with the goodness of a diet drink. Can't tell you what a delight that is, since I love regular Coke but find the diet kind of flat.



I finally got around to reading Watchmen, and it lived up to all of my expectations and the hype and all that. Just an absolutely amazing piece of fiction. If anything, I'd say it was maybe a little underrated -- I was surprised by the wonderful character work, when I'd mostly been made aware of the story points and such.




And I had a couple of slices of Pesto Amore pizza from Pizza Pizza, and that stuff is always good. If you haven't tried it and you live in Ontario, I heartily recommend it.


That's my week. Such as it is. Hope there's more bright spots to come.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets