Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yay! My computer's working again.

After being out of town for a week, I came back to a computer that crapped out on me an hour or two into getting caught up on a few of my usual online haunts. I finally got it running again yesterday and figured I'd stop by here since I still have that "updated weekly" thing at the top of the page. I should probably change that. Hm.

Anyway, nothing new has really happened lately. Had a good time in Windsor. Have been keeping busy since I got back. I did think of something worth posting the other day. Probably a rant about an advirtising campaign if the last couple of posts are any indication. I do have an idea for another post, something to the effect that people who write "ya" when they mean to say "yeah" are idiots, but I'll save that for another post and a less pleasant mood.

1 comment:

shakeel anjum said...

It is really good for you that your computer is working. I think that you don’t use your computer much. Therefore your computer is always ready for work. No body can wants hid computer out of work.

Outsourcing Solution in Call Center

rickey

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets