Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hi there.

Not much to say. Things have been fine. I've been keeping busy, getting together with friends, getting out most days, doing things around the house. I saw a really sharp bookcase in Staples the other day I'm thinking of getting and I had a really nice dinner last night with Kerr, Sean and Raf at an outdoor patio. The guys had a good time ripping on me until the food arrived. I'd have been miffed about it if some of the lines weren't actually funny.

I was planning on posting a Stick People Theatre cartoon due to the shortage of actual material in this post, but the host site isn't 100% at the moment. Sorry about that. Hopefully it'll either be working or I'll come up with something interesting to say next time. Terribly sorry about that.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets