Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Couple of Interesting Things...

Not much to say, unfortunately. I wasn't sleeping well for a while there, but I've been getting better hours lately and have had more energy as a result. It was rough the first night though -- I guess my body had adjusted to getting five hours sleep a night (which was what was screwing me up) so after hour five of my getting-back-to-normal night I was waking up hourly and trying to fall back asleep. After keeping better hours for a few days I got hit really hard by my allergies and lost a day because I could barely think, much less breathe. Things are better now though, and I'm hoping to get things back on track.

That's the extent of my life since the last post, give or take the odd dinner out with the guys or whatever. Thankfully I've come across a few things that I thought'd be worth passing along, so here we go.


A look back at the new classics, films from the last 25 years worthy of the title. A few of my favorites including The Naked Gun, Back to the Future, and There's Something About Mary made the list, so I'm happy.


Not exactly as pictured, but it was hard to find a good descriptive image and, really, who wouldn't want to drive a car that could ride on water? Anyway, it'll probably be a long time before the cars mentioned the article are sold in North America, but you'd think people would want them as soon as they could get them.


Haven't read it myself, but my brother's really into Chopra, and a free comic is a free comic.

That's all I can think of for now. Have a good day.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets