Monday, June 30, 2008

It came to this...

A series of bad weeks and a few really bad days have really brought my mood down. I wasn't able to do much this weekend besides sleeping, lying in bed, and doing a whole restore of my computer's hard drive. At least it's running better, and I'm holding off on putting all of my files back on the hard drive in anticipation of borrowing a copy of the updated Windows from a buddy that will, presumably, wipe the hard drive clean in the process. I'm hoping that things pick up in the next few days, but the way things have been going, I'm expecting more of the same. Still hoping to get some stuff done in the meantime, but I'm probably not going to be that productive all things considered.

Sorry I haven't got much to say or anything interesting to link to, but that's the way it's been going.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets