Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Let's see...

Hi there. Not much to report really. Kerr got his Pee Wee Playhouse playset and unopened figures in the mail, but they haven't moved off the spot on the floor he unpacked them on.


I've been watching "His Girl Friday" on DVD -- the transfer is awful, like fourth generation VHS transferred to a barebones DVD awful, but I didn't buy the film for the quality. Besides, it was only six bucks anyway. I've been watching the Daily Show Indecision 2004 boxed set too. It's pretty good, but feels short. I think I may've watched the whole thing in two days. All I have left is to polish off the Election Night coverage, and I'm kind of dreading that since once that's over I'll have to find something else to watch. The Bewitched season set intrigues me since I hate watching colorized versions of those old episodes. Black and white all the way, and all that. Either that or Alias. Jennifer Garner is pretty.


I also got the "Kim Possible movie". About what you'd expect from a Disney Saturday morning cartoon, but I love the art style and animation, and the writing is often surprisingly clever.


I'll check back soon. Promice.


Promice? Promise. Promise.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets