Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Doesn't This Just Look Like the Worst Thing Ever?


Doesn't this poster for The Killers just look awful? I don't even know what to say. The previews for this film didn't do much for me, but cripes... look at this poster? Katherine Heigl's holding a gun wrong. Hilarious. And look at Ashton Kutcher's reaction. Uh oh. He's exasperated. I honestly believe anyone who finds this amusing should be beaten with a pillow case full of rocks, I truly do. And yes, that's a bit of an extreme reaction, I admit. But really, this is just asinine.

In all fairness though I'm probably less angered by the overall lousiness of this poster than the fact that a bunch of folks thought this was clever promotion and paid to unleash this on the world. Cripes. This is so lousy it makes the poster for Old Dogs with it's creepy wax John Travolta look good.



I know -- looks pretty life-like right. You almost believe it's really John Travolta and not a creepy wax double.

...Sorry I'm being a snickerpuss today. Didn't sleep well. At least I'm picking on good targets.

 

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets